Daily Bible Verse

July 6, 2007

Croakers on the James River!


Bass Pro Shops


Hello from Surf City!

"My brother in law and I ventured to James River today.We put in at hunington park, could not believe the ramp had only about 20 vehicles there. We caught about 200 or so kept 100 to feed the ones who are not able to fish anymore. Great day on the River and seen my first Submarine surface ,That was cool. Navy Patrol boats were every where.

North Carolina Anglers, The above quote appeared in the NC Waterman Message Board. Why can't we catch croakers like this in North Carolina? Is is because of the netting laws in N.C.? Can anyone tell me? Just a thought.


Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny "FishinTopsail"


Everyone has to be somewhere ..... I'll be fishing!
Freedom isn't free! Someone has paid, for you and for me.

Bass Pro Shops Larry the Cable Guy Git-R-Done Caps
Git your Git R Done Caps Here! Click on the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment