Daily Bible Verse

January 20, 2011

Topsail looks for sand in Intracoastal Waterway

Check out our Facebook Message Board Over 350 members and growing!

Jolly Roger Inn and Fishing Pier, Topsail Beach, North Carolina

Do you know the current North Carolina size and catch limits?
Find out here 2010 NC Recreational Coastal Waters Guide

Make a Comment? Read Comments?
Click on the COMMENTS button on bottom of this post.

Hello from beautiful downtown Topsail Beach! The sun is shining, it's shirt sleve warm, a really gorgeous day! Here is a bit of news about Topsail Island renourishment. I have had a couple of emails asking about the status of the work. I know that sand was scheduled to start flowing on Jan 4, at the Drum Ave access. I have been sick since before Christmas, so I haven't been out much to check it out. I have some pictures I got off the Topsail Beach Facebook page I will post. I will try to get some answers from the town and let you guys know.


Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment