Daily Bible Verse

January 7, 2011

Red Drum at Surf City?

Check out our Facebook Message Board Over 350 members and growing!
Do you know the current North Carolina size and catch limits?
Find out here 2010 NC Recreational Coastal Waters Guide
Make a Comment? Read Comments?
Click on the COMMENTS button on bottom of this post.

I didn't see them, but I got a report of red drum caught on cut mullet (bought at East Coast Sports) at Jolly Roger Pier. Angler didn't report if he was on the pier or beside the pier. I have requested that info, but haven't heard back from him. Also don't know the size. Also found a report online of reds caught in Surf City from the surf. Wish I had more info, but this time of the year, anglers are reluctant to give up their honey holes.

till next time....
tight lines!
Johnny and Donna

Matthew 4:19

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
http://www.biblegateway.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment