Daily Bible Verse

June 11, 2007

Unbelievable and Inspiring Photo!

Hello from Surf City!

Unbelievable and Inspiring Photo! Notice the cross in the star field.








I just had to share this picture and make a statement about my beliefs. I believe that the US is BLESSED because we were founded on CHRISTIAN principles. That is why we have prospered and have become the strongest and most affluent nation in the world. What is going to happen to us if we continue to dishonor God by removing Him from our everyday lives. Schools, government buildings, public places, all are being forced to remove all reminders of God by a minority of people who don't believe in God. Do you think we will remain strong? I think not. Just my 2 cents.



Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny "FishinTopsail"


Everyone has to be somewhere ..... I'll be fishing!
Freedom isn't free! Someone has paid, for you and for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment