Daily Bible Verse

June 23, 2007

Don't miss this "Fish Story"!

Hello from Surf City!
Thanks to Al at North Carolina Fishing Pier Society for this story!

It is Saturday afternoon and I am wishing I was fishing but since I
ain't let me share you a story I heard from last week.

Angelo DePaola shared this with the group at the pier during his award
at the urging of his wife Janie. Angleo's first big fish was a red drum
that he had sent to a taxidermist in Florida to have mounted. Angelo
and Janie had a disagreement on where the fish would be displayed after
it was returned. When the drum came back it was hung in the living room
where Angelo wanted and a couple weeks past. One day Angelo returned
from the pier and entered the house went to the bedroom where the drum
was in bed, dressed in pink night gown and a note on the fish that
said " since you love the fish so much you might as well sleep with
it. "
Priceless

Thanks Al, good read.

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny "FishinTopsail"


Everyone has to be somewhere ..... I'll be fishing!
Freedom isn't free! Someone has paid, for you and for me.


Bass Pro Shops

No comments:

Post a Comment