Daily Bible Verse

December 6, 2006

Tom Still Catching Trout

Friend and neighbor Tom is still catching trout in the surf, somewhere south of Surf City Pier. He is using MirrOlures and green grubs. The lead heads are red or white, doesn't seem to make much difference. I haven't heard anything else. I am still having headache pain, and I haven't been out since Sunday. I will get out some more info as it becomes available.

I have added a message board as an experiment. If it is something the readers like, I will continue it, as it doesn't require much upkeep. I guess the usage will let me know if it is a success or not.

I am also activating the comments option on the blog. I had de-activated it because of the spam that was being posted. So let's try it again. Just use the links on the post to post a comment.

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment