Daily Bible Verse

September 17, 2006

Migraine

I woke up with a migraine Saturday morning, and it just got worse. I finally went to fueled up with meds and went to bed at 3pm. And only got up for BR breaks until about 5 this afternoon. Nausea, which was really bad last night and this morning, has eased a bit, and I actually ate a sandwich a bit ago.

Sorry, nothing to report as far as fishing goes. I know the wind has changed, and I heard this afternoon that the spots that were biting earlier in the week had slowed a bit. I know the water has cooled a little more, and that should mean the specs will start showing up early mornings if they haven't already. I think Herring's Outdoor Sports will have more of the large bloodworms Monday or Tuesday morning. Call them or send me an email and I will check for you before you make the trip.

I will get some more info posted as soon as I can out. Hopefully by morning, I will be able to face the sun.

Until next time...
Tight Lines!
Johnny