Daily Bible Verse

September 26, 2006

Migraine-Northeast Wind

I have been in bed all day with a migraine. I went to doc this morning for a shot to put me down for the day. Hopefully I'll be back soon.

Weather says NorthEast winds tomorrow (Wednesday), this may bring in the fish to Topsail Island. Especially the spots. If you are not working tomorrow, and you like spots, got on down here and try them. Spots love the new Fish Bites, and you can get more than one fish on one little half inch piece. My Dad caught 12 spots last month on one piece. You can get them at East Coast Sports, and are very reasonable if you consider the amount of fish you can catch on a bag. Another thing I like about them, they don't stink if you leave them in the truck! If you like the fresh live worms, East Coast has them also, or you can get them at Herrings.

Until Next Time....
Tight Lines!
Johnny


17220