Daily Bible Verse

December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish all the blog readers a very Merry Christmas! Thanks for all your prayers and kind notes of support throught the year. I started this blog as a record for myself of my fishing trips. It has grown larger than I ever imagined. We had over 25,000 unique hits this year, and the number of hits are growing daily. I really enjoy the feedback from you readers, and I am glad when I can answer questions and help out a bit. Please feel free to continue to send the emails, questions, and comments, as these help fuel the blog fire! Thanks for your continued support, and Merry Christmas!

I didn't fish today, I was getting ready for Christmas Eve suppper. But I talked to several folks that did fish, and the news isn't too good for surf casters. I haven't heard of anything at all coming from the surf. "Not even a bump." As my fishing bud Tommy put it. My dad who is visiting for Christmas, fished in the surf for trout for a couple of hours this afternoon and he had no luck either. However, on Surf City Pier, the few who ventured out there were catching small throw back speckled trout. Fishing bud Tim hung onto a nice trout, but was on the pier alone and couldn't get the beast into a net before it pulled loose. Tomorrow doesn't look too good because of the weather. It's already windy, and it's only going to get worse. The rain is coming in the morning, and from what I hear, a lot of it. But hopefully, it will be gone Tuesday. Maybe we will be able to get back on the beach soon before the specks and sea mullets move out.

Till next time....
Tight Lines!
Johnny
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment