Daily Bible Verse

May 31, 2008

No Fish for You!

Hello from Surf City! I didn't fish today. Migraine. I heard from fishing bud Ben, he and his family caught some black drum at the old Burned Bridge. You locals know where that is. I heard today that there were a couple of nice 3 lbs. plus flounder caught in Banks Channel early this morning. Both were caught on live shrimp. Don't know how the NCFPS fishing tournament went today. I will post a report when I get it. Headache is a bit better right now. Hopefully I will be back out soon.


Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny and Donna

Thank's for supporting our sponsors.


Shop the Clearance Department at Basspro.com


Ready for a great day fishing on the water? Check out our Charter Boat page.
Topsail Area Charter Boats

Ready to enjoy eating your catch? Impress your family and friends with recipes from our seafood recipe page.
Fishin Topsail's Seafood Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment