Daily Bible Verse

May 28, 2008

Carolina Beach Fishing


Hello from Surf City! Good morning! I have been fishing almost everyday if I am not inshore fishing, I am offshore fishing on the LUCKY STRIKE this past weekend the weather was not very favorable,but we had cleints from up North that had only one day to get in a offshore fishing trip. I worked my way out to a 100' of water straight off Carolina Beach,found some nice black groupers, beeliners,gray snappers,black seabass.
Capt.Mike Dennis

LOOKOUT CHARTERS
Cape Fear Guide



Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny and Donna

Thank's for supporting our sponsors.


Shop the Clearance Department at Basspro.com


Ready for a great day fishing on the water? Check out our Charter Boat page.
Topsail Area Charter Boats

Ready to enjoy eating your catch? Impress your family and friends with recipes from our seafood recipe page.
Fishin Topsail's Seafood Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment