Daily Bible Verse

March 18, 2008

Surf City PierOpens 6am Tomorrow!

Hello from Surf City!
Well, It's early to bed and early to rise. As of this post there is 9 hours and 11 minutes until Surf City Pier opens. Dad and I will be there waiting for the doors to open at 6am. We will be there until the first sea mullet is caught. Oh by the way, I plan to catch the first mullet and win the 2008 season pass, as I have yet to buy mine. Good luck to everyone, and I hope to see all my fishin' buds on the pier in the morning. A message for Mr. Nick. Don't catch my mullet! Stick with the spanish. haha

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny and Donna


Care to make a comment about this post or start a new discussion? Click on the link below and leave a comment on our message board.
Topsail Island Fishing Blog Message Board

76418

No comments:

Post a Comment