Daily Bible Verse

March 24, 2008

Sea Mullets and Cold, Cold, Wind!

Hello from Surf City!
Dad and I caught a "bucket full" of sea mullets Sunday evening. We fished Surf City Pier starting about 7pm. We had fished Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday with little luck. We had heard a report that the bite was on at night, so we gave it a shot. But let me tell you, the northeast wind was COLD! We bundled up with layers, and were relatively comfortable, except for my face and fingers. I think our catch would have been colder on the planks than in the cooler. While we were cleaning our catch, the cold water was actually warm. Ok, I know I am whining. So, drop by SC Pier and tell Kenny hello. He needs the love!


Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny and Donna


Care to make a comment about this post or start a new discussion? Click on the link below and leave a comment on our message board.
Topsail Island Fishing Blog Message Board

Ready for a great day fishing on the water? Check out our Charter Boat page.
Topsail Area Charter Boats

No comments:

Post a Comment