Daily Bible Verse

March 3, 2007

Flounder Bite Picking Up Inside

Hello, Thanks for hanging around while I have been sick. I am feeling much better now. Thanks to all who sent emails of concern. I received a message from a friend, Caro17, who says the bite is picking up in the creeks. The water has warmed up dramatically, and the bite is good. Caro17 caught the grand slam, (flounder, trout, red drum) this week, although the red was an inch short of the slot. The flounder were nice, 16 inches.

I am starting to see jumping mullets in the tidal creek behind our home. I have seen a couple of really big schools of hand size fish, and some schools of larger fish. They are still moving kind of sluggish, but the fact that they are moving in and out of the creeks is a sign to me that the game fish will soon follow. I have cut my middle finger on my right hand. (five stitches) So I won't get to fish anytime soon. So if you go out, send an email and let us know how you did. Good Luck!
Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment