Daily Bible Verse

March 8, 2007

Comments Enabled......Finally!

I think I have finally succeeded in getting the comments options to work. Please feel free to leave comments if you wish. Just click on the comments link under the post on the left side. However in the process of working on the blog, I have lost several links that were posted. I will get these back up asap. Thanks for your patience.

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny

PS.....I get the stitches out of my finger Monday.....GOING FISHING!


31453

3 comments:

  1. Johnny - glad you are feeling better & can go fishing again. Give me a shout sometime and maybe we can link upo for some fishing.

    Tight lines to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike, I would love to go out with you in the boat. I haven't been offshore after my stroke in 98. Not sure how it will effect me (seasick wise). So when you are planning a short trip, let me know. I don't want to mess up a trip for you. But wait until I get stitches out Monday. You mentioned going after bonitas last year. That would be fun.
    Till next time....
    Tight lines!
    Johnny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny - Thanks for sharing your fishing insight with the world. Since we added your blog to our "Blog Spot" on www.Topsail-Island.Info I have been a faithful reader.

    Keep it up and glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete