Daily Bible Verse

February 14, 2007

Trout Street Access, Wrong Information

It seems that I have posted some erroneous information concerning Trout Street. My source was sure he was correct, but I failed to verify this with the town of Topsail Beach before I posted the information. A message on the message board this morning posted by Laurel King denies that Trout Street has been considered for closure. I have included her response below. I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused the town of Topsail Beach.


begin post:

Trout Ave
Posted on February 14, 2007 at 09:39:40 AM by Laurel King

Please let it be known that The Town of Topsail Beach is NOT considering, and never has considered, closing the Trout Ave. sound access. Plans are under consideration for improving the access, but there is nothing about it on tonight's Board of Commissioners' meeting agenda. AGAIN, THE TOWN IS NOT GOING TO CLOSE THE TROUT AVE ACCESS!


end post:


I am happy this fishing spot will still be open to the public. I am sure the other anglers that fish there will be happy to hear this good news.

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment