Daily Bible Verse

February 7, 2007

Weather Improving

The weather is better, it's warm today. Donna and I got out on the beach for about an hour this morning for a walk. I had on a light jacket, but would have been comfortable in shirt sleeves. Donna's mom is still under the weather, requiring daily visits, so I haven't had time to fish any. I haven't seen anyone on the pier or the surf, and no one has been out behind the house in a kayak. I hope to make it out soon.

It's 57 degrees outside now, and the week ahead looks good with no rain through Sunday. The lows should be in the middle to low 30's, and highs in the high 40's to low 50's. Winds are out of the west at about 5 mph. Surf temps are in the low 50's, depending on where you check it.

Hopefully, I will be able to get out in the kayak soon, before the weather turns bad again. If anyone out there has been fishing on the inside lately, drop me an email and let me know what you caught.

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment