Daily Bible Verse

December 9, 2010

Bill Lakey

Check out our Facebook Message Board Over 350 members and growing!
Do you know the current North Carolina size and catch limits? ... Find out here .... 2010 NC Recreational Coastal Waters Guide

Click on the comments button at the bottom of the post to make or read comments on this post.

Thanks to Surf City Pier for the picture.

With much regret, I have to announce the passing of one of our fishing pier friends, Bill Lakey, who worked and fished at Surf City Pier. Bill passed away Tuesday morning at home. No services are planned at this time. Bill built a trout rod for me last year, and it remains my favorite fishing rod. Bill was a talented rod maker and a dear friend.... I will miss his company. Our thougthts and prayers go out to Linda, Bills wife, who fishes at Surf City Pier. May God give you peace.

1 comment:

  1. I was sadden to hear just today of Bill's passing. I had the pleasure of working with Bill at American of Martinsville several years ago. Thoughts and prayers to Linda and all of Bill's friends.

    Stan Brodie
    Martinsville, Virginia

    ReplyDelete