Daily Bible Verse

June 10, 2010

SPOT ALERT!

Fishing Topsail Message Board
Topsail Area Charter Boats
2009 NC Recreational Coastal Waters Guide

SPOT ALERT! Fished Jolly Roger Pier this morning. Caught blues till I was just tired of reeling them up. If you had blood worms near the end of JR pier this morning, you could have a bucket of spots. Good run while I was pluggin' my arms off! Great Day at Topsail Beach!

RE: The Gulf Oil Spill
If you aren't upset and unhappy with the way the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is going, check out this website. The web page superimposes the oil spill graphic onto a map of our area. (or any area you choose) Simply enter the zip code for the area you would like to compare. The Topsail area zip is 28445. (That's Holly Ridge, Surf City, and Topsail Beach) ..............

This is a sad, depressing, and upsetting event, that in my opinion, could have been handled better. I think it's time for something else to be done. Do I know what that should be? Not in the least. I have no idea. But we put a man on the moon........ shouldn't we be able to handle this better?

Here is the link. www.ifitwasmyhome.com

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny


No comments:

Post a Comment