Daily Bible Verse

June 18, 2010

Rainbow Thief ..................... Shame on You!

Fishing Topsail Message Board
Topsail Area Charter Boats
2009 NC Recreational Coastal Waters Guide

Hello from Topsail Beach. Donna and I have lived in this area for seven years now. For the first time I remember, something was stolen from us. We just returned from a nice walk on the beach, and found that our shoes, my sandals and Donna's Rainbows, were stolen from the Empie Beach access #7 in Topsail Beach. We will replace the shoes, but we are very disappointed. If these shoes were taken by mistake, please return them, if they were stolen on purpose, SHAME ON YOU! We will pray for you. I am attempting to make excuses for whoever did this, but I just can't figure how someone would "acidently" take two pairs of shoes that does not belong to them. I am forgetful, getting more so as I get older, but I think I would know which shoes I wore to the beach, and I am real sure I wouldn't wear two pair at the same time. An otherwise beautiful and restful walk was marred by someone's thoughtless actions.  So, BEWARE!  There is a shoe thief amongst us!

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny and Donna

2 comments:

  1. In the past 2 weeks I have had my sunglasses stolen by a busboy and my inner tube was stolen out of my boat in my front yard. I have to keep telling myself that if the thief can live with it, I can live without it. Hopefully your shoes will show up. I've already replaced my glasses and my tube.

    Brian

    PS Thanks for your dedication to this blog. I check it daily. It's my way of staying in touch with the island in between trips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget it is terrorist season. :) That stinks you have to break in a new pair of flops!

    ReplyDelete