Daily Bible Verse

April 11, 2008

Surf Fishing Today

Hello from Surf City! I went out to the surf for a while today. Got started about an hour before high tide, and fished until about two hours past peak high tide. Didn't get a bite, unless you count the big bundles of seaweed that I pulled in each cast. Saw another angler, and he had the same luck. Again, I didn't find a single flea. I am going to try at low tide tomorrow to see if I have better luck. Weather was beautiful, and I got a bit of a sunburn. Calls for aloe. Stay tuned.



Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny and Donna


Make a comment about this post or start a new discussion. Click on the link below and leave your comment on our message board.
Topsail Island Fishing Blog Message Board

Ready for a great day fishing on the water? Check out our Charter Boat page.
Topsail Area Charter Boats

No comments:

Post a Comment