Daily Bible Verse

November 30, 2007

Inside Fishing Report



Hello from Surf City! Just got a fishing report from fishing bud Jim. Jim hasn't had much luck recently, looking everywhere, checking out his favorite holes, and catching nothing. After fishing all afternoon and getting nothing, and he decided to try a little night fishing. "BAM!" Caught two slot red drum. Then a few minutes later, a four pound speck. All the fish bit Gulp Saltwater Shrimp, white. Seems Jim may have hit on something, but I think he is going to give it some more research. Jim, give me a call sometime, and I'll do some research with you. I know it's hard to do all that research by yourself! You can blindfold me until we get to your secret fishin hole. LOL Nice catch Jim. Thanks for sharing.

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny


Fishin' Topsail's Topsail Island Fishing Blog Message Board

Fishin' Topsail's Favorite Links

Fishin' Topsail's Pictures

Freedom isn't free! Someone has paid, for you and for me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

67253

No comments:

Post a Comment