Daily Bible Verse

November 28, 2007

Rod-Man Fishing Report

Hello from Surf City!
(quote)
Hi Folks, I should be out trout fishing, but there are just too many things to do. One of which is to bring you up to date on some new things happening for Rod-Man Charters in 2008.

But first, a brief fishing report;

Inshore: Trout are biting on artificials and live shrimp at the jetties and the creeks and channels. It seems some of the best bites are at night…not unusual for trout. Some reds and blacks are biting at the jetties.

Near Shore: The blues are still biting. Albacore are hanging around. Just look for the birds.

Offshore: Warm temps are keeping the kings around. Just go fish where there is a nice temperature break and the water hits 68+ degrees.

Gulfstream: No reports…but I bet the blackfin are biting.

New for 2008: You can expect the same hard working, friendly atmosphere as always. Yet, we will be changing boats for 2008. My Sea Pro is one excellent boat, but I have been made an offer on a new boat that I do not want to turn down. No it’s not free, but it is a good deal. My new boat will have more seating, more room and the best floor plan I have seen in a bay boat. Until I actually order the boat, I want to keep the make a secret, but you will be hearing me talk about it very soon. As a result of the new boat, it’s official; the Sea Pro is for sale at a price guaranteed to sell fast. Check my announcement page for details.

Also, in 2008 I am proud to announce that we will be bringing on a new Captain to help out with weekend charters. My son, Capt. Ricky Bennett Jr. will be serving your needs many weekends and his fishing ability is sure to put you on the fish. Come meet Capt. Ricky at the Raleigh and Greensboro boat shows. He will also be a featured speaker at my fishing schools.

Finally for 2008, I will be doing something I have longed to do for many years. With the addition of Capt. Ricky to the charter business, it will free up some time for me to teach CUSTOM ROD BUILDING. That’s right; I will be holding one day and two day classes on weekends to teach rod building. The one day class is for teaching the “how to” of rod building and the two day class will allow you to build your own custom rod. I will only be doing small classes from one to four in most cases. If you are interested, please give me a call for details and to schedule your weekend…1-888-5RODMAN.

We are now registering folks for my two Rod-Man Fishing Schools. See the ad in NC Sportsman and save.

As always,
Let’s Go Fishing

Capt. Rick Bennett
Rod Man Charters
910-799-6120
(end quote)



Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny



Fishin' Topsail's Topsail Island Fishing Blog Message Board

Fishin' Topsail's Favorite Links

Fishin' Topsail's Pictures

Freedom isn't free! Someone has paid, for you and for me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment