Daily Bible Verse

March 9, 2009

Exciting things happing in 2009!!!!

Greetings All!!!!

I am very excited about the upcoming 2009 fishing season. It has been a long, cold winter, but the weather is starting to warm and the fishing is about to get red hot.

New this year will be the addition of my new 2009 East Cape Canoes "Vantage" !!!vantage

This boat is the bomb!!! She is 19'-2" in length with a 79" beam and she will draft between 7.5-10-inches!! She is going to be powered by a new 2009 Honda 4-stroke and she will be fast!!! That means, more fishing time for you!! The guys at East Cape are supposed to start production of my new custom boat in about 2-weeks and if all goes well, I will have her ready for charters around the first of May. She will be fully equiped with all of the bells and whistles to make you fishing experience on to remember. With her integrated spray rails and sharp V entry, not only will she be fast, but she will be dry as well. A 40 gallon fuel cell will give her lots of range and with a cruise speed in the mid 30's, we can make the long runs to get to the fish, if necessary.

As I mentioned, she is going to have all the bells and whistles including a new 2009 power pole, trim tabs, 36 gallon live well, custom poling platform with new stiffy push pole, 2009 minn kota trolling motor and a front deck casting platform. She is loaded with storage which will keep her decks clean and clutter free. This boat is going to be in high demand and I am very excited to have joined forces with the guys from East Cape!! I know this boat is going to be a big hit for them and it's going to be a great addition to the Current Adventure Fleet!!

In addition to the new flats boat, i still offer offshore fishing charters aboard the Current Adventure I for King Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish and more!! I know the the economy is in turmoil right now, but I am looking forward to a great year. My rates are very reasonable and I always strive to make sure that all of my customers have a great day on the water while fishing with me. When you fish with me, you will learn new techniques, have lots of hands on experience and come away a better angler!!

Check back soon for more updates on the new boat and I look forward to serving you this summer!!

As always,

Tight Lines!!!

Capt. Brent Stanley

Current Adventure Charters

Bass Pro Shops Online!

Bass Pro Shops


Fishing Topsail Message Board
Topsail Area Charter Boats
2008 NC Recreational Coastal Waters Guide


Hello from Topsail Beach!