Daily Bible Verse

February 1, 2011

Theo Jansen's Strandbeests - Wallace & Gromit's World of Invention Episo...




This is fascinating! Proves one thing. There are people in this world a whole lot smarter than me! I love stuff like this! I wonder how I could attach a fishing rod to this thing. Maybe do a little trolling. And an attachment to pick up trash while it's strolling down the beach! Ok, I need to get to work on that.
Till next time....
tight lines!
Johnny




Check out our Facebook Message Board Over 350 members and growing!

Jolly Roger Inn and Fishing Pier, Topsail Beach, North Carolina

Do you know the current North Carolina size and catch limits?
Find out here 2010 NC Recreational Coastal Waters Guide

Make a Comment? Read Comments?
Click on the COMMENTS button on bottom of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment