Daily Bible Verse

September 2, 2010

Earl Update

FaceBook Fishing Topsail Group
Topsail Area Charter Boats
2009 NC Recreational Coastal Waters Guide

Making last minute preps for hurricane Earl. He is starting to worry me a bit. Should have turned east by now, but has not. No evacuation orders from Topsail yet, if they issue an evac order, WE BE GONE! Don't wanna see a cat 4 storm up close! Ok, so I may be a bit skeeerrred!

The official report as of 11 am:
Earl has taken a small turn to the north. As of 11 am, Earl was only one degree west from north. We need a bit more of an easterly shift. As of right now, no evac orders for Topsail.

I will report again, as time allows. If we stay, I will post the situation as much as possible, as long as I have the internet.

God Bless us all.
Johnny and Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment