Daily Bible Verse

November 25, 2009

Topsail Update

Fishing Topsail Message Board
Topsail Area Charter Boats
2009 NC Recreational Coastal Waters Guide


Fishing is pretty good. I have had bad migraines recently and haven't updated the blog. My dad has been down for several days and caught tons of sea mullets and black drum with a few specks scattered in the catch. All fish were caught on cut fresh ocean shrimp. Most catches come at night or very early am. Specks are biting mirro lures in the surf better than piers. Again, fish early. Tide doesn't seem to matter much, but if I had to make a choice, I think I would choose falling. The Tuesday weather forecasting for is calling for a low of 33*. This cool air should really school the specks up. Check out the picture of the huge black drum caught from the surf at Topsail. Click on the East Coast Sports link below, and watch the slide show on the home page. I think it was estimated at 65 lbs. www.eastcoastsports.com
Good luck! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
--
Till Next Time....
Tight Lines!
Johnny and Donna
Topsail Beach, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment