Daily Bible Verse

December 20, 2007

Inside Action HOT!





Hello from Surf City! Reds seem to be everywhere behind Topsail Island. I have had reports of some great catches the last couple of days. I am posting one email from fishin bud Jim I received today. If you don't start loading the boat after you read this, something is BAD wrong with you! Enjoy.

(quote)
YESTERDAY, ONLY GOT 4 BUT THEY WERE SMALL, FOUND ALOT OF THEM BUT THEY WOULD NOT HIT ANYTHING. SO TODAY I THOUGHT I WOULD TAKE SOME SHRIMP TAILS AND SEE IF THEY WOULD HIT THEM. WELL CAUGHT 2 ON THE SHRIMP, AND THEY WERE BOTH THROAT HOOKED, SO I DECIDED TO GO BACK TO THE GULP SWIMMING MINNOW, CHARTREUSE. STARTED FISHING AT 10:25 THIS MORNING. I HAD TO QUIT AT 1:15. I WAS WORE OUT. FIRST 10 WERE SMALL 16 OR SO INCHES. THEN I HIT THE BIG ONES, ALL 24 INCHES OR OVER, BIGGEST WAS 31 INCHES. THEY WERE HITTING ON EVERY CAST. AND I DO MEAN EVERY CAST. SAME PLACE ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE ISLAND IN THE OYSTER BEDS. THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE FISH I CAUGHT TODAY. ALL PICTURES ARE OF DIFFERENT FISH BUT THEY WE ALL ABOUT THE SAME SIZE SO IT IS HARD TO TELL. WILL SEND MORE LATER.
(END QUOTE)

Now that is some fine fish!
Thanks for sharing.


Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny


Fishin' Topsail's Topsail Island Fishing Blog Message Board

Fishin' Topsail's Favorite Links

Fishin' Topsail's Pictures

Freedom isn't free! Someone has paid, for you and for me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment