Daily Bible Verse

September 7, 2008

Hanna Chases Fish Away!

If you were one of the folks that thought fishing couldn't get any worse, and yea, there were a few of you, well you were wrong. Even the crabs now have lockjaw. There is nothing biting anywhere. At least nothing that I can hear about. I have called everyone I know, and here is what I have uncovered. Nothin'! Nothin from the piers. Nothin from the surf. Nothin from the sound or waterways. I couldn't find out anything from the New River or offshore, but it seems to me, if something was going on out there, there would at least be some chatter about it. Maybe it will pick up in a day or so.
Till then....
Tight lines!
Cleaning up sand from Hanna!
Johnny and Donna

Fishing Topsail Message Board
Topsail Area Charter Boats
Fishin' Topsail's Seafood Recipes