Daily Bible Verse

March 10, 2006

It's Almost Time

Can't believe I haven't posted in over a month. Health hasn't been very good. I think I am starting to feel better now. I am getting reports of a few fish here and there. Small mullet and a few trout in the surf, and some bigger trout behind the island in the usual spots near the New River, and around Marker 98 at the south end of the island. We are supposed to have 80 degree temps this weekend, but the wind needs to lay down a bit for surf fishing. Water temp reported by Chris at East Coast Sports is 54 degrees. If you haven't already, get your gear ready, they will be here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Johnny - glad to hear from you again. Hope your health improves quickly and you can get some fishing in.

    I've been catching some nice Reds lately, mostly back up in the creeks. 2 weeks ago they were in the inlet also. Yesterday I saw quite a bit of bait for this time of year. Looks like it will shape up to be a great spring season if we can get some good weather.

    Check out my blog for my recent reports.
    http://hampsteadfishing.blogspot.com/

    Keep in touch,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete