Daily Bible Verse

May 12, 2007

Cobia Alert!

Hello from Surf City. I got an instant message from a friend J. Griffin who said a 50lb cobia was caught today on Surf City Pier. He got the tip from his fishing bud W. Tyndall. I checked out his tip, and Kenny, better know as "Bigun", at Surf City Pier and Kenny tells me that they caught not one, but two cobia today. James Helms caught a 45 pounder, and Nancy, (sorry, I don't know her last name) caught the big one, a 50 lb giant while king fishing at the end. Nothing much else going on today that I have found out about. I wasn't able to fish, or even make my rounds to the piers, so if I get anything else I will post it. Thanks to J. Griffin for the information about the cobia. Good detective work.


Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny "FishinTopsail"


Everyone has to be somewhere ..... I'll be fishing!
Freedom isn't free! Someone has paid, for you and for me.



24258

No comments:

Post a Comment