Daily Bible Verse

July 23, 2018

Dan Osborne - Shark in Surf July 23 2018

Surf Fishing July 23 2018


Dan Osborne, My nephew from Georgia caught this shark while surf fishing today. Donna and I were sitting on a bench at the beach access in Surf City, the perfect platform to watch the fight. Dan did everything right and landed the shark after a good fight. After pictures, the shark was revived in the surf before being released alive and well. Good catch Dan.
** Footnote ** Less than 3 minutes after the release, the surf was full of swimmers. Not me! I have seen much bigger, in knee deep surf.

Dan and I were on the beach at 6 am fishing. We caught small blues, pinfish, and pompano. Nothing big enough to brag about. The shark was caught in the second fishing session, after lunch.

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny


No comments:

Post a Comment