Daily Bible Verse

October 28, 2016

Awesome Black Drum or Red Drum and even Flounder Recipe!!!





Published on Oct 27, 2016
Here is a Really Good Recipe for Black & Red Drum and even Flounder.

Ingredients/Recipe:
House of Autry (Breader)
Itailian Seasoning Panko Bread Crumbs
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
Old Bay Seasoning
Salt & Pepper
Mix all this Together!

Mix 3-4 Eggs (Depends on how much
fish you will be cooking), with Milk and
Salt & Pepper in a bowl

Dip your Fish Pieces in the Egg & Milk,
then roll in Breader and Bread Crumbs,
then place in hot Canola Oil until
Goldened Brown. Once the pieces are
done you can squeeze Fresh Lemon Juice
over them.

This is how I like to cook my Black & Red Drum, and Flounder. In my opinion, Black & Red Drum are better than Flounder if you cook it right! Just my opinion though.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for Watching and Don't forget to Subscribe!
Coastal Fishing Adventures

No comments:

Post a Comment