Daily Bible Verse

February 5, 2011

A Few Things For Young People to Think About

Hello from Topsail Beach. It's cold with a drizzle this morning. It's rained all night and there's a good size fresh water "pond" in the yard which I'm calling Lake Topsail. It's going to be a good day to sip some coffee, listen to some Delta Blues, and watch the gulls bathe in the fresh water. Drives our dogs crazy, especially Sonny, our rat terrier. He thinks the gulls don't belong in Topsail Beach, or in the Northern Hemisphere for that matter. The pond is starting to look quite "fishy." I may sneak out there if the rain quits and see if there's a largemouth lurking around the cedars in the corner of the yard. Just maybe ........

Psalm 118:24
This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.


This little clip kind of touched me this morning, I don't know what good, if any it may do for any young person who may see it. I just know teen aged kids are faced with chanenges today that I am not sure I could have overcome when I was in my teens. I am sure I could not have faced them if it were not for my family. I knew I could always count on them. Thanks, I love you all.





Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment