Daily Bible Verse

March 21, 2010

Great Hand Warmers!

Fishing Topsail Message Board
Topsail Area Charter Boats
2009 NC Recreational Coastal Waters Guide

Hello from Topsail Beach! As most of you know, this winter has been the coldest winter on record for this area in many years. To fight the cold while fishing or walking the beach, I obtained some of these hand warmers. This company has a website, www.handwarmers.net and offers these handwarmers for sale. I must tell you that I was delighted with these products! They are simple and easy to use, just open up the protective package, shake the product and put it in my pocket. The packet stayed warm for hours! Picking up sea shells and sharks teeth in mid winter with a nor'easter blowing can be numbing on my hands and fingers. When I put my hands in my pockets, I was delighted to see the warmers were nice and toasty and had my hands warmed up in no time. These products can be obtained via mail order. Check out this website for more info and to purchase your hand warmers. HandWarmers.net. You all know me, you don't often see me endorse a product on this site, after all, I am not in the business of selling anything. But these were so comfortable and warm, I had to pass this info along to our readers. Get yours now! www.handwarmers.net

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny

1 comment: