Daily Bible Verse

May 31, 2009

SC Pier Looks Good!

Fishing Topsail Message Board
Topsail Area Charter Boats
2009 NC Recreational Coastal Waters Guide

Hello from Topsail Beach. Got a couple of reports to pass on to you. Caleb and Jonathon, (fishin' buds) went to Jolly Roger this morning, but didn't stay because nothing was biting. They hit the surf for a few hours, nothing. Things were a bit different at Surf City Pier this morning. Big blues and spanish on got-cha plugs and diamond jigs. Last night they had a good spot run, catching spots from both sides of the pier. Cut shrimp and blood worms. I didn't see any flounder at SCP today, but I wasn't there all day. I got a report that there were some small mullet caught in the surf at Topsail Beach yesterday evening and this morning. Going to the Surf City Pier with Ken in the morning, if we don't get rained out. I'll post a report when I get back.

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny


262728

No comments:

Post a Comment