Daily Bible Verse

May 8, 2008

Surf City Pier Report

Hello from Surf City! Spanish! Blues! Sea Mullet! Take your pick. All these were biting today at Surf City Ocean Pier. Spanish and blues on gotcha plugs, Blues on gotchas and bottom rigs, and Sea mullets on shrimp. I also had a report of a couple of those spotted pinfish being caught on the pier. Shhhh! You know what I am talking about. I heard that Yogi, (I am sure all of you know Yogi!) caught a nice spotted pinfish this week, but I can't tell you where he caught it. Yogi says if he tells me where, he'll have to kill me. Don't want that! But I will tell you where I catch most of my spotted pinfish......... IN THE MOUTH!!!!

Sorry.


Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny and Donna


Outdoorsman Fishing Patches - Catch and Release



Shop the Clearance Department at Basspro.com


Check out our Fishin' Topsail Seafood Recipes page. We have new recipes listed this week! Enjoy!
Fishin'Topsail's Seafood Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment