Daily Bible Verse

March 11, 2008

We're Back!

Hello from Surf City!
Donna and I have settled in our new apartment on the island. We are a block from the ocean, so close we can hear the surf at night. Also close enough to go fishing without loading up the Blazer. We can't wait until fishin' time is here. According to some reports I got yesterday, it will be here sooner than I thought. Anglers from Surf City Pier have reported some catches of "nice size" sea mullets. Now who knows what "nice size" means? Not me. So I will wait until I catch some for the "official" mullets are here report.

Hope to see you all on Surf City Pier for opening day Wednesday the 19th of March.

Check out some of our seafood recipes and get ready for that first fish fry of the season!
Fishin' Topsail's Seafood Recipes



Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny and Donna


Care to make a comment about this post or start a new discussion? Click on the link below and leave a comment on our message board.
Topsail Island Fishing Blog Message Board

No comments:

Post a Comment