Daily Bible Verse

June 23, 2007

Surf Fishing

Safe drivers, save money with AIG Auto Insurance


BigFishTackle.Com- Win Free Fishing Tackle! 52 Weeks of Winners, 4 Winners a Week. Click here


Find fishing tackle, rods and reels on eBay!
Click here!




Hello from Surf City!

Donna and I went surf fishing Thursday. the weather was beautiful! Besides a good sunburn, we caught two sea mullets and a baby black tip shark. Sand fleas were our primary bait, and they were plentiful. I caught all we used in one dip of my flea rake. The mullets were nice, about a pound and a half each, and were fun to catch. Ready to get back out there!



Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny "FishinTopsail"


Everyone has to be somewhere ..... I'll be fishing!
Freedom isn't free! Someone has paid, for you and for me.




47472

No comments:

Post a Comment