Daily Bible Verse

May 21, 2007

Fishing Slows a Bit

Hello from Surf City.
Sorry I haven't posted. I have family in the hospital and just haven't got out to get any reports. I know it has been slow at Surf City Pier, but there are still some nice chopper blues taking the king anglers bait and gotcha plugs. Not much on the bottom fishing. Small flounder, small mullets at night with a few black drum mixed in. No Surf report, check Surf City Pier and East Coast Websites for their reports. Herrings Outdoor Sports are getting some really nice fresh local shrimp. Check 'em out. Fishing should pick up anytime now. If you can't catch any fish, check out Herring's kayak rentals and explore the waters inside the island. You may even see Wally, our resident three foot gater.


Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny "FishinTopsail"


Everyone has to be somewhere ..... I'll be fishing!
Freedom isn't free! Someone has paid, for you and for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment