Daily Bible Verse

April 11, 2007

Tuesday Night

I haven't fished in several days, but I am excited about going when I can get out. The blues are biting gotcha plugs from Surf City Pier. Sea mullets, small croakers, small spots, and puffers are all biting cut shrimp. There is even an occasional small flounder. In the surf it's much of the same. The bite is kinda slow with the weather moving in, but should improve later in the week. Calling for rain all day Wednesday, 80% chance, so it will probably be Thursday before I can go. But that's OK, I am allowed to fish that day, since it ends in a "Y"!

Till next time....
Tight lines!
Johnny

Everybody has to be somewhere.... I'll be fishing!

Freedom isn't FREE! Someone has paid for you and for me.
Pray for our troops and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment