Daily Bible Verse

July 27, 2006

Surf City Pier Report

Donna's knee is doing well after her surgery on Tuesday. We will go to the surgeon tomorrow for a check-up. Thank's to everyone who emailed their best wishes and prayers. I haven't gotten out this week to fish or even talk to any anglers. This is the best I can do for now. The kayakers I have talked to haven't caught anything, not even any bites. I haven't talked to any surf fishermen this week. I have a report from Surf City Pier which follows....

"You can tell that Summer is here....There have been some speckled trout caught in the 2-3 lb range...some pompano...couple of sheepshead...some small blues...and...small va. mullet at night....water is very clear...but no kings or spanish....Pin-Fish are biting 2 at a time....come get all you want....There is a little of all..... and a lot of none.....Typical of summer fishing.... "

Hopefully, Donna's check-up will go well and I will be back on the water in my kayak or in the surf by the first of next week.

Till next time.....
Tight Lines!
Johnny

13524