Daily Bible Verse

June 12, 2006

Doctors, Migraines, Trips to the Port City



Haven't fished in several days. I haven't had the time, or I haven't felt like getting off the couch, or into the sun, depending which day we are talking about. I am hearing that I haven't missed much. I keep hearing about the big mullet or whiting, which should show up any day. Maybe tomorrow. Where are the flounder? A few are being caught, but not many. Definitely no door mats. There are some blues and a few spanish in the mornings being caught from the piers. Check out Surf City Ocean Pier for a report from there.While you are there check out the pics of the pig fish my grandchildren caught while fishing with me a couple weekends ago. They also caught several mullets and spots. We had fun, but didn't catch anything worth cleaning and cooking.

6-13 11,388