Daily Bible Verse

May 21, 2006

Sunny Day

Today was a really nice day. I didn't fish in the ocean today, but I did throw a lure a bit into the channel behind our apartment. Had no luck, even though I saw what I think was a puppy drum "tailing". If you don't know, red drum like to forage in shallow water. When the water is really shallow, the drum's tail will break the surface of the water as it looks for food on the bottom. We saw several of these tailing drum, but none ever came close enough to get a lure to them. I am going on a inshore charter tomorrow with brother in law Dave and nephew Dan who are visiting Topsail Beach for a two week vacation. We are going out with Headhunter Charters. I will post results. Have no news from the piers today.

Tight Lines!
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment