Daily Bible Verse

March 19, 2006

Sea Mullets Show Up

I am hearing of sea mullets being caught hear and there along the beach. I haven't seen any so I can't verify this. But as soon as I catch one, I'll let you know. Also heard about a few trout, reported to be nice size, caught by a kayak fisherman. He was using the new Gulp Natural plastic baits. I am hearing a lot of good things about these baits. I will try them this year.

Let's not forget to stay on our state representatives concerning the dredging of the Intracoastal Waterway. We can't let them forget us. We all need the waterway to be dredged to make it safe for all the boaters. And lets not forget all the businesses that rely on the ICW for their livelyhood.

. I have never given a second thought to the maintenance of the ICW. But it is apparent now that we need to get involved to make sure we have these waterways available in the near future. Not years from now, but months from now. Click on the Frying Pan Tower link below for links to contact your congressional representatives and urge them to take action on this important issue.

Fishing The Carolina Coast

Till next time,
Tight Lines!
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment