Daily Bible Verse

May 24, 2005

Back in Action

I haven't posted recently due to the illness and passing of my beloved sister, Cindy. God Bless you Cindy, Rest in Peace.

Blues are everywhere on the beach. Surf City pier fishermen are catching tons of them early in the morning. I heard a king was caught yesterday. Spanish are being caught in good numbers early morning. Mullets are in most every day, but they are streaky. Is "streaky" a real word? Jolly Rodger fishermen are catching lots of blues and spanish, also in the morning. Mid day and afternoon fishermen are catching some mullets. And of course, sharks and skates are everywhere. Haven't seen much from the surf, but I haven't fished the surf a lot. I have heard of some large mullet and a few huge pompano in the surf.

No comments:

Post a Comment